Oued Taga - وادي الطاقة
الى زائر و عضو المنتدى لا تغادر المنتدى قبل ان تترك لنا اثرا من ثقافتك... شارك بتعليق بعبارة بجملة بكلمة واترك أثرك - ساهـم برائيك من أجـل رقي المنتدى

اختر اي قسم او موضوع واترك بصمتك به
وشكرا

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Oued Taga - وادي الطاقة
الى زائر و عضو المنتدى لا تغادر المنتدى قبل ان تترك لنا اثرا من ثقافتك... شارك بتعليق بعبارة بجملة بكلمة واترك أثرك - ساهـم برائيك من أجـل رقي المنتدى

اختر اي قسم او موضوع واترك بصمتك به
وشكرا

Oued Taga - وادي الطاقة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

مكتبة الصور

الرسالة بالانجليزية صفحة23  Empty
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 66 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 66 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 300 بتاريخ الخميس ديسمبر 22, 2022 2:40 am
التسجيل السريع

الرسالة بالانجليزية صفحة23

اذهب الى الأسفل

الرسالة بالانجليزية صفحة23  Empty الرسالة بالانجليزية صفحة23

مُساهمة من طرف MoNir الخميس أبريل 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Dear kirsi
Tanks for your message .it made me really happy ti know more aboute you and your country finland .nowit's my turn to introduce my self .well my name is souha refad.i'am the second child of a family of 4 kids.i'am 15 years old and i go to the secondary school .i live in algeria *el taref* .i want to became a pilot later .i spend most of my time revising my lessons and looking for articals that concer, my studies on web .every day i get up early and preapar my self for the stadies .after school i need to relax at home for an 1 hour befor i start the review .but at weekends i often go to the Library in order to read some books .my family is quite large my fathe my mother and my three sisters (lina silia sara ) and they all go to school my father is a jewlery but my mother is a house wife we all love animals .my country algeria is located on the north of africa.it's by the sea and it's borded by tunisia and libya to the east.maroco and shouthern sahara to the west and maley neiger and moritanya to the south .algeria has 36 million inhabitans and an area of 2 million km2 .algeria is famous by it's large sahara gaz and oil
Wishing you the best
Yours sincerly souha

MoNir
عضو دهبي
عضو دهبي

عدد المساهمات : 5815
نقاط : 40294
السٌّمعَة : -1
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2011

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة